Optical Dispenser/Assistant – Retail Sales
Casual position available
Casual positions available – weekday shifts, school hours considered
We are looking for an Optical Dispenser to join our highly motivated team at Sunnybank Hills.
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Do you have experience working in a sales environment?
We are looking for a candidate who can work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a strong desire to help others and motivated to learn new skills.
About the role:
Optical Dispensing is a unique specialty of retail and ophthalmic optics. An Optical Dispenser interprets prescriptions, and fit and service optical appliances (such as prescription glasses), and are a part of an eye care team, comprising of Optometrists and Optical Dispensers.
- Optical and/or retail experience is viewed as favourable, but not essential.
- Once qualified (Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing), you will be eligible for a pay increase.
- Full training and support will be given to the successful applicant.
- Successful completion of Year 11.
- Good achievements in Mathematics, English, and Physics.
- Available for weekday shifts
- Flexible hours – school hours considered
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org