As of 31 May 2017, CooperVision has discontinued their Avaira contact lens range.
cAir is a new 2 weekly wear silicone hydrogel lenses designed as a replacement lens for Avaira. For existing Avaira wearers wishing to change to cAir, please see your Optometrist for a new contact lens fitting.
AT A GLANCE
- 2-week replacement schedule
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Strongly preferred for vision, comfort, ease of handling and less dryness1
- Soft and flexible
- Higher water content for natural wettability
- Class 1 UV protection – the maximum available in a contact lens.2
With a 2-week replacement schedule, the cAir lenses are soft and flexible and cater for a variety of needs.
- Greater protection with a Class 1 UV filter
- Enhanced with higher water content
- Preferred by patients overall by 15 to 1
1When compared in a head-to-head study against Avaira® lenses.
2Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.