“Current COVID Update: VIC, NSW & ACT “
Updated 14th Sep 2021
- When there is a Current Lockdown, our stores may have to close see below if that applies to your State.
- If you have an upcoming appointment during a lockdown, your appointment will be rescheduled. We will contact you in due course.
- If you currently have glasses or contact lenses ready to collect, unfortunately, these will not be available until we re-open for routine business.
Struggling to see wearing your glasses or sunglasses and a masks on? Click here to Buy our No-Fog Wipes! Be Fog Free for 24hrs!
NSW Temporary Closures – Until government restrictions allow
- Gymea – Closed
- Shellharbour – 9am -3pm for emergency only
- Nowra – Closed
ACT Temporary Closure
- Canberra City, ACT – Closed until we are allowed to re-open
VIC Temporary Closures
- Knox , VIC – Open Wednesdays 10am -3pm for emergency & collections
- Waverley Gardens , Open Wednesdays 9am -2pm for emergency & collections
- Mt Eliza , VIC –Closed until further notice
The Optical Superstore has implemented a COVID-19 procedure to ensure the highest standards of sanitisation and hygiene for both our customers and staff during these difficult unprecedented times.
We thank you for your patience as we navigate our ‘new normal.’
To ensure your Optical Superstore experience is safe and seamless we outline below some of our new policies and what to expect from us at your next visit.
What You Can Expect From The Optical Superstore At Your Next Optical Appointment
We have Introduced an additional procedure to improve the safety of trying on spectacle frames by using a UV Steriliser which uses short-wavelength ultraviolet light to kill bacteria and inactivates viruses.
Face Masks and Shields
Our staff will be wearing face shieldsand face masks while taking any measurements or performing any glasses fits. We will also be providing and encouraging the use of face masks for customers.
We encourage safe physical distancing protocols for the safety of all customers and staff.
Hygiene and Safety
Hand sanitiser will be available upon entry and we request customers use this before trying on any glasses. Masks will be provided for your safety.
The Optical Superstore is closely following government protocol to maintain good health and hygiene.